Re: importunate flashing window

Le Wed 27/06/2007 à 12:05 Idome à écrit:
> Hi All.

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, the second application is in my
case Kwrite but it seems to be the same for all KDE applications.

That is when there is kwrite on the second workspace (for example), and
when I switch back the the first workspace, the kwrite window appears
highlighted in the task bar.

if I minimize kwrite before switching desktop, I have no problems.

if you can find a solution to that i'm very interrested because often,
this makes my taskbar unusable (because there is too much windows that
should not be listed here).
But that may be a KDE problem.

Mildred

--