Re: Recently getting GGV instead fo Acrobat Reader

Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:
On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 08:52 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Recently, a double click on a pdf has been opening ggv instead of acroreader.
Right click on pdf file and select properties -> open with Select Acrobat reader as default .
OK. That fixed Nautilus. Now I have to figure out how to get Thunderbird opening its attachments properly. Should also find a pdf only to open in Firefox and see if that is acting up.
Where might this being controlled at? I cannot find any preference on this. I am running Centos 4.5 and Gnome 2.8.

Hey, I think this started around when I got the upgrade from Centos 4.4 to 4.5. Did not change the version of Gnome, but perhaps some other modules. Or something that got snarfed up from one of the extra repros....