Recently getting GGV instead fo Acrobat Reader

Recently, a double click on a pdf has been opening ggv instead of acroreader.

Where might this being controlled at? I cannot find any preference on this. I am running Centos 4.5 and Gnome 2.8.

Hey, I think this started around when I got the upgrade from Centos 4.4 to 4.5. Did not change the version of Gnome, but perhaps some other modules. Or something that got snarfed up from one of the extra repros....