Compiling gnome-themes

Hello guys,

I was updating gnome/gtk on my notebook and am hitting a wall... When I
try to compile/install gnome-themes, I get a variety of similar errors,
depending on the version I try to compile. I suspect a common error, but
I don't know where to look.

Version 2.13.2 gives:

...Entering directory
'/usr/local/src/gtk/gnome-themes-2.13.2/LowContrastLargePrint/icons/48x48/apps'
make[4]: *** No rule to make target
'gnome-settings-accessibility-keyboard.png', needed by all-am. Stop.

The version I wanted to install (2.14.3) gives a similar error on another
image.

I update autoconf to 2.60, just in case. On my desktop I didn't have any
compilation problems at all.

Help!
John