Re: Looking for the existing 'natural language processing' project

Shaun McCance wrote:
On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 17:39 -0700, matt wrote:
A few months ago I stumbled onto a project that was working with natural language processing on the gnome website. I wanted to have a look at the code, but I have not been able to find it again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I tried searching gnome.org and with google, but didn't find anything. I remember a page where there was a screen shot of a mock search program. The person had "films by Spielberg" in the text box, and it was able to find films like 'Jaws'.

Any help would be nice.

You're looking for Storage:

http://www.gnome.org/~seth/storage/

As far as I know, the project has been dormant
for quite some time.

--
Shaun

Ah. Thank you. I got the impression that it was not very active. But now I see what the angle of attack was.