broken images in nm-applet for wireless

Hey all,

I did a minimal server install in Ubuntu and built up to an fvwm desktop. Therefore, I don't have the complete gnome package and desktop.

I still want to use network-manager-gnome however, so I did an apt-get on it, and it works great except that I am getting boxes with red X's in them in the wireless drop down list when there is a network that has some sort of encryption enabled. So it seems like I'm missing some images.

Does anyone know anything else I may need to apt-get?

Thanks!
George