gnome-volume-manager settings

I'm deploying a group of workstations running opensuse & gnome. The
gnome-volume-manager is set by default to make banshee run when an audio CD
is inserted. I need to disable this (as a default) so that users can run grip
instead without banshee loading. I can do this for one user in the control
panel using the "Removable Drives & Media" settings, but I can't seem to find
where that setting is stored so I can copy it to /etc/skel to make it the
default setting. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
--
Ian
gpg key: http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~imoore/no-spam.asc