Re: Idiot-proofing gnome

Daniel Kasak pisze:
Greetings.

I often get called to PCs that have 20 or so instances of Evolution,
Firefox & internal applications running. People clearly don't understand
the difference between an application launcher, and an application's
icon in the taskbar.

Possibly, a solution for this exists in Gnome. With startup
notification, we should be able to link an app's launcher with a running
instance of an app, right? So could there be an option to make app
launchers launch *only* one instance, and all further clicks on the
launcher bring this instance into view, instead of launcher more apps?
I agree, anybody else ?

Irens
--
Daniel Kasak