Re: how to set ld_library_path in gnome
- From: Ritesh Khadgaray <khadgaray gmail com>
- To: मयंक जैन "(Mayank Jain)" <mayank gnu gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: how to set ld_library_path in gnome
- Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 09:35:40 +0530
On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 12:48 +0530, मयंक जैन (Mayank Jain) wrote:
> On 9/7/06, Ritesh Khadgaray <khadgaray gmail com> wrote:
> > Hey,
> > i was trying to set ld_library_path in gnome session for my login. I
> > was unable to do so by adding the variable in .bash_profile.
$ gconftool-2 --set -t boolean \
> Try using
> $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/some/path gedit
> for an example to run Gedit with LD_LIBRARY_PATH set.
LinuX N Stuff
Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.
] [Thread Prev