Re: Workspace Switcher; Metacity; or Gnome -- whichever ??

Hello,

I do almost the same. However, I'm a "clean" person, and never use icons
on my desktop.
But..
All my games and "fun stuff" is in a so called drawer. So when I want to
play a game, e.g Neverwinter Nights, I open up my drawer, press the
appropriate button, and enjoy the game.
When I feel that I have to work, I close the game, and the drawer. I
defined some metacity shortcuts in gconf-editor (is there an application
for it already?), so when I press Ctrl-Alt-G, my editor (gvim) starts;
for Ctrl-Alt-F, firefox starts up. It's kinda workaround feeling, but it
works for me for about a year now.

Regards,
Gergely POLONKAI