Re: Very big project!

Sure there are people up to it, although i'm not quite a seasoned
developer(rather a hobby coder.)

What's missing is someone to write out exactly what the program should
include and how it is supposed to work(yeah we clould all download
crocodile software, but are we copying or creating new stuff?)

So since you're the one with the hours in front of a chemistry lab(i
hate chemistry) if you were to write out some moderately detailed
specifications/features i am sure someone will develop it.

Afief