lirc - logout

Hi,

since I upgraded to Fedora 5 (gnome 2.14)
every time I press the power Burton from my remote control
gnome opens a logout window and I have to cancel.

I have a lircd daemon running, but even if I do not have any configuration
file in my home, I cannot avoid the logout screen. It is very annoying.
This did not happen in Fedoa 4 (gnome 2.10). Also, KDE is immune to that.

The same thing happens on another computer with a logout button beside the
Enter button. Everytime I press it by accident the logout screen appears.

Any suggestion on how to stop this?

Thanks,

/Paulo Roma.