remove suspend from gnome menu

Is it possible to remove Suspend from the gnome main menu? Either globally
or on a per user basis. I'm running FC5, and Suspend is adjacent to the
logout entry, and on several occasions I mistakenly selected suspend, and
my pc never woke up (or I didn't know how to make it wake up).

There has to be some gnome config file in some obscure place which says
what should be in the menu. The menu editor does not have any reference to
suspend.