Re: gnome logout by command

Around about 29/06/06 12:03, POLONKAI Gergely typed ...
Almost perfect, the only bad thing for me that this pops up a dialog if
I really want to logout. If no other things, this will be good for me...

It shouldn't do unless you run it '--gui'. I have my keyboard 'sleep' key set up to run 'gnome-session-save --kill' and I get no dialogue. Only fails when the session's hung, in which case it's back to <Alt-Ctrl-BS>.

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature