Re: gnome logout by command

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 08:06:07 +0200, POLONKAI Gergely wrote:
>Hello List,
>
>is it possible somehow to logout from the gnome desktop with a command
>I execute e.g from a terminal or a script or somewhere?

I'm not sure, but would 'gnome-session-save --kill' do what you want?

/M

magnus therning org             Jabber: magnus therning gmail com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

$my_args = shift;
system("gcc $my_args");
print "I prefer C\n";
     -- Robert Dieterich's contribution to the 2004 Perl Haiku Contest,
        Haikus in Perl - 'Dishonerable Mention' winner