documentation for totem?

I am using totem-xine. It fails when using Xv (as noted and reported by
many people many times and I won't repeat here).

gxine and xine (xine-ui) work fine when using Xshm instead.

Where is the documentation for totem? totem-xine?

How can I force totem-xine to use Xshm? (And force alsa while I am at it?)

I don't see anything related with gconf-tool2 or gconf-editor for
/apps/totem.

I looked at http://www.gnome.org/projects/totem/

What is the best mailing list to discuss this?

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B ?:536FC5=8 I;C5? H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'