Change all window management shortcuts to use win key?

I use Emacs and readline extensively on my desktop, and so having the
ALT key bound to many window management functions in Gnome is really
annoying for me.  I'd like to change all references to ALT in the
desktop to use the "flying windows" key instead.

I can see how to update them, by using the keyboard shortcuts
preferences (I'm running ubuntu breezy).  however, I was wondering if
there was a simpler way than editing them each, one at a time?  Is there
some kind of global setting to translate them all?

Cheers!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith nortel com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
        These are my opinions--Nortel takes no responsibility for them.