Re: Window properties - roles?

On 12/1/06, Magnus Therning <magnus therning org> wrote:

Have you tried saving the session after changing window manager?  That
usually works for me, I just have to remember to not have any other
programs running when I do it ;)

I did not.  Mainly because I couldn't even find a file named
default.session anywhere in my home directory, so I would not be able
to undo the action without starting from scratch.  It seemed like a
really kludgy way of doing it so I opted out.  ;)

--
Andy Harrison