Re: Window properties - roles?

On 12/1/06, Todd Zullinger <tmz pobox com> wrote:
Just run "openbox --replace" and it will replace metacity.

(I've never used openbox either, so I don't know much more about it.)

Yes, that worked temporarily.  Do you know how to change the default
window manager?

For instance, in kde, I just have my ~/.Xclients script grab it and
can start enlightenment just by exporting KDEWM before I launch
startkde.  Is there something similar for gnome?

#!/bin/sh
WM="`cat $HOME/.wm`"
case $WM in
   kde-e16)