Re: I must be missing something...keystroke maneuvering between applications under different virtual desktops

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 00:42 -0600, Kevin Martin wrote:
> Is there a way to setup a keystroke combination that will allow me to
> "Alt-Tab" thru ALL gui applications running in ALL my
> desktops?  I can do this in KDE with simply "Alt-Tab" but can't seem to find a way to do this in GNOME.  I've found that I like
> GNOME better than KDE except for this one issue (which I'm sure there's a resolution for and I'm just not finding it).

Hmm, I thought it would at least do this if you set up your window list
to show windows on all desktops (right click the window list's 'gripper
bar', and select 'Preferences').  But apparently not.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group