Re: how to disable window grouping

On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 17:06 +0000, Nelson Benítez wrote:
> cc wrote:
> > when many window opened,
> > some will grouped automatically,
> > which is not prefered,
> > how to turn this behavior off ?
> >
> > gnome-2.8
>
> Set the following gconf key from "auto" to "never":
> /apps/panel/applets/window_list_screen0/prefs/group_windows
>
> I am in 2.10 but I think this also works in 2.8 .

I believe the easiest way to do it is to right click on the handle next
to the window list buttons, and select "Preferences". Then you can
configure a few different options for that window list (including group
windows).

mike

--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 0x9932A319)