Text window.

Hi,

I have an annoying problem which is stopping me from running gnome (v2)
instead of CDE on a new batch of (solaris 9) Sun equipment I have just
brought.

The problem is that in a specific application (UGS ideas v10 ) a highlighted
text field background in CDE is yellow but the text is blue and consequently
can be read OK.

However, on the same machine with no changes, in gnome, the highlighted text
field background is white and the text is yellow! Consequently, the text
cannot be read clearly.  Yellow is the text colour for non-highlighted text.

I should add that all other applications look the same whichever window
software is used. Any suggestions would be most helpful as this is the key
application run on the machines.

Thanks in advance for any help.

David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you have received this communication in error and must not distribute or
copy it. Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this communication. Thank you.