Problem defining a submenu

Hello,

	First, I'm sorry if this is a silly question or if it is a recurrent
one, but I'm going crazy with this :-(

	I want to define a submenu entry in the applications menu, so I open
nautilus and go to applications:///. There I define a new launcher with
type "directory". Inside this, I define a new application launcher with
the command I want (just a gnome-terminal that executes a ssh). I
restart gnome-panel, but all I have is the submenu, but the
gnome-terminal launcher isn't there.

	What am I doing wrong?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez