Re: custom menu items gone

hi

i appear to have resolved this problem for the moment.

i don't know if this is a gnome issue or the debian package itself
(???), but it would seem that the upgraded gnomevfs wanted both the
TryExec and URL properties set for the menu item - in addition to the
Exec property which was there. i went through and set them in all the
menu items and they reappeared in my menu.

adding a new menu item does not add these two additional properties
automatically at the moment. perhaps i upgraded to a version that has a
mix of old and new.

anyway... perhaps this will help anyone with a similar problem.

Takis

--
Takis Diakoumis <takisd alphalink com au>