Re: How can I install a document template?

Then, How can I install those doc templates, and so I can right click
and create some files such as "empty" .png .wav or .html?

Open any folder and click on the menu Places->Templates. If you are
in browser mode, then click on Go->Templates.

In the 'Templates' folder you can a few sample files. For example,
add 'foo.png' to the templates folder. And next time, when you
right click and choose 'Create Document', foo.png will appear in the
list.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Raj