Re: What about commit policy

ons, 09,.02.2005 kl. 13.59 +0100, skrev Benoit Caccinolo:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is some policy about cvs usage. I didn't
> find anything about this on the website.

Mostly this is covered in individual modules' README, README.cvs,
HACKING or similar files. We have maintainers with very different views
on what is allowed and what is not so making a set of policies that
match all modules is going to be hard. This is why we have had the build
sheriff role so we could get any breakage barring people from building
from CVS fixed as soon as possible.

I've built from CVS today myself so I don't know what problem you're
seeing since it's not working for you...

Cheers
Kjartan