Re: What about commit policy

On Wed, 2005-09-02 at 13:59 +0100, Benoit Caccinolo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is some policy about cvs usage. I didn't
> find anything about this on the website.
>
> Any reference?

I'm replying because to make sure at least one person does, but keep in
mind I hardly represent the GNOME community or policy.

What in specific do you want to know about CVS? I'm not aware of a
policy per se, but I know there's enough of one understood for the
project to function properly. I also don't use CVS very much.

Perhaps you can either ask a question about something specific, or if
you feel its important enough, you can try bugging some guys on #gnome-
hackers. Also, you can try desktop-devel-list, where it seems more
hackers are subscribed (don't know why more don't read gnome-devel).

Cheers,
Ryan