Re: lack of custom menu items in panel menus 2.8

hi

i noticed this also about a week or so ago... it was an apparent bug in
gnome-panel.

i just installed an updated package that fixed the issue. update is
available (in gnome cvs and debian - not sure about others)

Takis

--
Takis Diakoumis <takisd alphalink com au>