Re: gdm permissions problem

Hello,

I suffer with somewhat the same problem i installed a lot gdm themes
in GNOME and then kept changing those themes according to my choice,
Then one fine day i changed the theme and logged of and logged on when
the Linex came to load that theme it tried certain times and then
reported an error that GDM failed to load, and then runs in linux
prompt mode

Tech. Spec. OS - mandrake linux 9.0,
Compaq - presario laptop.
GUI - GNOME.