lack of custom menu items in panel menus 2.8

Hi all,

i had added some custom menu entrys (submenues and launchers) to the main menu. I had done this by adding folder's and launchers to applications:/// url in nautilus.
Then i added some of my custom submenues as menu to the panel.

Now after upgrading to gnome2.8 (via debian's dselect tool) the launchers are not longer in the menu's. the submenu's/ folders still there. In nautilus view the launchers are still there and i can create new folder's and launcher's there, but only the folder's appear as submenu's in the menu, empty if not containing submenue's. no items/laucher's are there.

    Volker Weber    Dietrichsweg 38a     26127 Oldenburg     Germany