nautilus-cd-burner hangs

Hello all,

I'm having a strange problem with nautilus-cd-burner. I get as far as copying files to burn:///, selecting burn, and completing the dialog that allows me to change options. However every time I click 'Write', the dialog titled 'Writing Files to Disc Progress' opens and freezes before it can finish drawing itself. It will stay that way for an indefinite amount of time until I 'x' out of it. This also happens when i tell it to write to an image instead of my to my burner. Everything works fine in gnome 2.6 (buliding 2.8.2 now). What could be wrong?

Thanks