Re: Emacs-style keybindings?

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 13:24 -0500, Michael R Head wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 17:08 +0100, Chris Rouch wrote:
My thanks to all of you who replied to my post.  I did manage to track
down the proper place in the preferences (actually, only in gconf-
editor, under desktop/dnome/interface/gtk_key_theme) which is, to my
mind, not an intuitively obvious place to put it.

Is there an easy way to find out what *all* the gconf keys are, with
their acceptable values, and what their effects are?  That would be a
big help.

--
Jeff