Re: Bug Report Personnel Issues

Hi All,

This is a little annoying having this posted twice to a public mailing
list. I understand that there was an insult but it was a private
personal insult and I do not see it as necessary for the rest of the
world to be involved. We all make mistakes and the person this email
regards has already apologised and stated his reasons for being a little
hasty in his reply to this bug report.

Developers these days are too often treated badly.. Can I just say that
I appreciate the hard work done by all developers. I truly love the
Gnome desktop and its utilities, it's a great environment..

Daniel