Desktop switch w/ pop-up

Hi,
I would like to be able to switch desktop the same way I switch window.
I mean,
- with a pop-up
- I want the list of the desktop to be presented with their name
- doing it with only two fingers (eg: Ctrl TAB), without the mouse.
- I dont want to remember what shortcut is for what workspace.

I dont assume gnome must do that, I just ask if it's possible.
I did it on some KDE and I know if I want to do it the KDE way I should
use KDE, but it would ease my work to have it that way on gnome.

I use 2.10, on FC4. Thank you.

--
Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: