Re: Desktop switch w/ pop-up

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 20:32 +0200, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to be able to switch desktop the same way I switch window.
> I mean,
> - with a pop-up
> - I want the list of the desktop to be presented with their name
> - doing it with only two fingers (eg: Ctrl TAB), without the mouse.
> - I dont want to remember what shortcut is for what workspace.

I tend to just use ctrl-alt-<arrowkeys> to scroll around the virtual
desktop space. It does create a popup and seems pretty natural, since
desktops are laid out in a grid, as opposed to windows which may overlap
and cover each other.

--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
burner | suppressingfire | firestorm | phoenix | firefighter