Multiple windows receiving the same input

Hi,

Something I would really like in Gnome (or maybe it would be part of X?) is the ability to somehow select a number of windows to which my keyboard input is multiplexed. In other words, whatever I type is sent to all the windows.

This functionality can be seen in Konsole, but I'm not too keen on Konsole, and besides it would be more elegant and useful to see it as part of the WM rather than the application.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Cheers.

Alex.
--