Re: Backspace/Delete keys problems in gnome-terminal

Hi Michael,
I try that but it does not solve all my problems.
With one setup, it solve the problem in the terminal, but when
using vi, I still have this problem.

It has something to do with upgrades, from RH9 gnome to CentOS4 gnome.
Because, I did a clean installation of CentOS4 in another server and I don't
have this problem there.

Thanks
Oliver