Backspace/Delete keys problems in gnome-terminal
- From: "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver samera com py>
- To: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Backspace/Delete keys problems in gnome-terminal
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:06:50 -0400
I have a keyboardless server, running Xvnc server (vncserver) and
I have a problem with the Backspace/Delete keys in the gnome-terminal
Here is my setup:
- CentOS4 (RHEL4)
- keyboard layout: us
In gnome-terminal, when I get this errors:
- in vim, when I press Backspace I get: ^?
- in the command prompt, when I press the Delete key, I get: ~
I have try deleting all my ~/.g* files but still have this problem.
How can I fix it? It was working fine in RH9
Oliver Schulze L.
<oliver samera com py>
] [Thread Prev