details

Hi guys,

There are two details to ask for...

First... I would like to know about the scroll botton of the mouse... How to make it work in Gnome?...

Secound... Let me try to explain here....  eheh

I saw in another computer running Debian+Gnome (I didn't see the gnome version). In the mouse cursor, when you click on applications, while the application is loading there is a small circle wich keep turning around closer than the mouse cursor...

My "annimated circle" is poor... it is black and white! hehe.... The another one was colorfull as in Apple computers.

So if anyone can help me to change it....

I'll apretiate it.

Best regards,

Fabiano Martins