Re: Cannot hit "v" when something is highlighted in gnome-terminal

On Sun, 2004-11-14 at 12:03 -0600, Shawn wrote:
> Nevermind, looks like my gnome-terminal keybindings got corrupted
> somehow.
>
> vi ~/.gconf/apps/gnome-terminal/keybindings/%gconf.xml
>
> Showed me the way...

In what way did your xmlish gconf files get corrupted? That should
-never- happen.

Also, do not edit your gconf xmlish database “by hand” while the daemon
is running. It it must be, remeber to log out, do the editing from a
console or something, and then log back in. And no, killing the daemon
is not a good idea ;-)

-- m

--
Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>
http://www.gnome.org/~mariano