Re: Gnomes-games deprecation

2529386 bud cc swin edu au wrote:
I'm not sure how GNOME define what is good for GNOME standard games.
But standing on my point of view, I think we should deprecate some
games that don't gain good credit.

Games suggested to be deprecated:

+ Robot - this game is somehow not
really GUI oriented to GTK2 and its boring gameplay doesn't give much
impression on users
+ Tali - this game is somehow considered as most
boring game in gnome-games b/c of its hard and not very friendly GUI

For both of these games you need to consider all target users. My daughter (13 years old) enjoys them both and I would like to see them both continue to be supported.

--
Until later, Geoffrey