Gnomes-games deprecation

I'm not sure how GNOME define what is good for GNOME standard games. But
standing on my point of view, I think we should deprecate some games that don't
gain good credit.

Games suggested to be deprecated:
+ Robot - this game is somehow not really GUI oriented to GTK2 and its boring
gameplay doesn't give much impression on users
+ Tali - this game is somehow considered as most boring game in gnome-games b/c
of its hard and not very friendly GUI
+ GStone - this game is ok, but I don't play it again after first try. Its
artwork  is terribly ugly, and wondering a pro GNOME desktop does really need
this game?

I don't want to make games' authors sad but somehow I think we need to leave
something behind to move on.