Re: Volume Control on the Panel?

I logged in and out, and it was solved.... :)

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
That did the trick.... thx... :)
But why did this happend?

And also I have a wheel on my keyboard I used to control the volume, that still doesn't work (by setting this as a shortcut). Do I need to reset something else to make this work again? Or just log in and out?

BTJ

Iain * wrote:

Try running gst-register-0.8 as root?