Re: desktop-rating

Try upgrading to Gnome 2.6 it will fix alot of these things (e.g.
properties, symlinks, network browsing, and performance). I have a
couple of quick questions for you:

What criteria did you use to evalute each category?
What version of windows did you use?
Why did you make this?

Paul

|_______________|_________|_________|_________|_________|_________|_________|