libgtop 2.6.0 and solaris 9

I'm having problems with libgtop 2.6.0 and solaris 9.  I'm trying to install
apache::vmonitor which requires libgtop.

I've worked around all the hurdles to get everything compiled and working.
The last problem I have is the cpu information coming out of libgtop.  It
seems the information is not correct.  I've been testing with smp.c in the
libgtop examples directory but I can't seem to figure out what's wrong.  I'm
assuming the problem is in either sysdeps/solaris/open.c or
sysdeps/solaris/cpu.c.  I've been putting printf's all over the place and it
seems to be a possible bad param structure to one of the kstat functions but
I'm just not sure.

Does anyone have libgtop giving good cpu numbers from libgtop 2.6.0 on
solaris 9.  I tried to look in the archives to see if this was posted before
but whenever I try to search them I get "The requested URL /mailman/search
was not found on this server."

Please mail me directly since I'm not on the gnome-list.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me,
  Lenny