Re: gnome customizations

Hi Dave,
I don't know what the preferred way is, I use the editor all the time
myself and it works fine. There is also a command line interface perhaps
thats the recommended approach?

I *think* that the menu that pops up when you right click on the desktop
is from nautilus (the file manager). You should be able to disable it
from the gconf-editor. Go to:
	apps->nautilus->preferences
and uncheck the show_desktop option. I haven't tried this, but I think
it should work.
regards,
--Frank