icons disappear when upgrade from 2.6 to 2.6.1

Hi,
I am using debian SID on my laptop, and i have a little problem.
All of my icons 'desktop disappear ... and somes applications does not
work anymore as gftp for exemple :

(gftp-gtk:6714): Gtk-WARNING **: Impossible de trouver le moteur de
thème dans module_path : « industrial »
(gftp-gtk:6714): Gtk-WARNING **: Impossible de trouver le moteur de
thème dans module_path : « industrial »
(gftp-gtk:6714): Gtk-WARNING **: Impossible de trouver le moteur de
thème dans module_path : « industrial »
Erreur de segmentation
It looking for industrial theme.

My wallpaper disappear too, if i run gaim, no iucons appear on my
contact, gdm refuse to work because it did not recognise the type of my
image ...

as you can see : http://urania.ouvaton.org/Capture.png

if there is no solution, is that possible for me to downgrade gnome ?

Thx

--
Thierry
"un barbu c'est un barbu, mais trois barbus c'est des barbouzes"