Re: gnome customizations

Thanks for the info on the custom shortcuts.  It worked great!  When I run
gconf-editor like the directions said, I get a warning dialog box telling me
that gconf-editor is not the recommended way of setting desktop preferences and
that I am using the tool at my own risk.  What would the recommended way be to
update the desktop preferences?

I also have one more customization that I would like to make to gnome that maybe
someone has done before.  Is there a way to disable the menu that pops up when
you right click on the gnome desktop?

    Thanks for your help,
         Dave