Mouse wheel sensitivity

Hello again,

First off, Devil's Pie seems to do what I want. Haven't configured it yet.
This tool looks like it's going to make my GNOME a whole lot better!

Now, for my next question. I haven't been able to find out anything about it.
I hope you can help me. How do I configure the sensitivity of my scrollmouse's
wheel? When I scroll with the wheel, it's like a pagedown; it goes down almost
a whole page. I'd like to scroll just a couple of lines when I roll the wheel
in a window with a scrollbar. This can't be done in the GNOME prefs mouse
config window. So, how do I do it then? (Still GNOME 2.4)

Ivo