Re: GNOME Logo

Tom Wesley wrote:

I have a bookmark pointing here, but no app the check the contents, worth a shot though...

http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/gnome2logo/gnome2-plain.svg

I've been meaning to get this template for playing around with it as well. Thanks.

Although, when I open it (in the GIMP), the image seems to be slightly clipped at the edges. This is most apparent on the big toe at the top right. Does this happen for other people too? Is there a simple way of fixing this?

I opened it in a text editor out of curiosity, and I'm wondering if slightly changing the width, height, or viewBox attributes would help.

Harish | http://wahgnube.org/